Please read our disclaimer carefully before you book the float or salt cave session.
DRIFT Float Therapy Liability Waiver & Professional Agreement For this session and all subsequent sessions.
We want you to have an amazing and safe experience with us at Drift and request that you be aware of and agree to the following information and policies:
Amenities provided: towel, earplugs, shampoo/body wash, and shower. It is up to each individual to take caution to prevent slipping or falling as floor surfaces may be wet. We have full grade ANTI-SLIP flooring fitted that comes certified should you need to see the documentation. Our stairs are CERTIFIED and are fitted with handrails please take your time going up and down. It is also up to each individual to leave our treatment rooms as they found them. We have a toilet located on the ground floor for ALL customers to use. We ask you to be mindful of other clients and be quiet as you use the bathroom.
Fees & Cancellation Policy
Our fees are subject to change. We require payment for services at the time of service.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel scheduled sessions 24 hours in advance; otherwise, we may bill you for 50-100% of the normal session fee, even if the cancellation was unavoidable. I agree to pay my account in full for every treatment I use.
Our services should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including – but not limited to – the following: infections accompanied by fever, acute active Tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, contagious ailments, use of an oxygen tank to aid breathing, alcohol and drug intoxication.
If you have any serious illness YOU MUST CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES.
I agree to NOT use the float tank, Or Salt cave if:
- I have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams, or makeup on my body (before floating only).
- I have not had any type of hair colour/treatment within the past 10 days (before floating only).
- I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs Or have taken drugs in the last week
- I have a Pacemaker or defibrillator.
- I am in my first trimester or pregnancy
- I am pregnant and have not consulted my doctor prior to coming here
- I have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder, or diseases; or open sores.
- I am diabetic, unless my diabetes is under medical control.
- I have a history of heart trouble, heart disease epilepsy, seizures or blackouts and have not received my doctor’s permission to use the flotation tank, sauna or salt room.
- I am experiencing a heavy menstrual period or external vaginal episode.
- I have a condition which may be adversely affected by cutaneous absorption of magnesium.
- I have kidney disease.
- I have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind.
- I am choosing to use services from drift float therapy of my own free will and will not hold the owner/operator or DRIFT Float Therapy for any injury during a session or while on the premises.
Our float tanks solution is not discarded between floats, but is filtered, sanitized and recycled using 4 high tech cleaning features, combined together each users water is brought to an exceptional standard of hygiene. Our tanks, saunas and treatment rooms are inspected and cleaned between every single use; and that violation of any of these rules that results in contamination of the float tank solution may result in a cleaning or salt replacement fee of €200-€1000.
Halotherapy salt therapy, float therapy, or sauna therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment and diagnosis of any health condition. It is recommended that you seek medical advice relating to your health problems; do not neglect regular medical check-ups; do not change or stop taking your medication and treatment without consulting the physician.
You may experience some coughing or a dry throat after your first session. This is a natural part of the clearing process of the respiratory system so don’t be worried. The contamination which has accumulated over time is being released by the salt and is then expelled from within the deepest part of the lungs.
Drift Float Therapy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. I have read, understand and agree to all of the terms & policies listed above. This signed document represents an agreement between us, which you may revoke in writing at any time. I have been informed about the fees; Also, I have had the opportunity to ask any questions about its content. You are using Salt therapy, Float Therapy and Infra-Red Sauna Therapy at your own risk.